Wednesday, August 06, 2008

As Favre as he'll take me

Don't think for a second I haven't been thinking about the idea of Brett Favre coming to play with the New York Jets. The New York media is abuzz with rumors and reports that the Green Bay Packers are in communications on a trade that would bring the 38-year-old quarterback to the Jets.

My plea? Can I get a little of that action?

It would be the biggest story of the NFL season. And who wouldn't want to be in on that? No, it's not my beat. But if I didn't want to get my hands a little dirty, I wouldn't be a reporter would I?

Come on, Brett. Come to New York.
continue...

Posted by Darren Sands at 7:49 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.