Saturday, August 09, 2008

As Favre as he'll take me II

Brett Favre has been reading Ten95.

No. 4 FAVRE Jets jerseys are flying off the shelves.

I was on a train heading into the airport and a TV reporter asked me if I was a Jets fan. Yes, I was on TV. She must not have cared much about her story, though.

"So what do you think about Brett Favre being traded to the Jets?"

*looks off mindlessly in the dark of the early morning*

"Good for New York?"

*looks off mindlessly again, shoving the mic in front of me again*

Shrugs. I answered the best I could.

I just want to write about Brett. So I can tell my grandchildren and stuff. No, seriously.

Paging Garry Howard.

To be continued...
continue...

Posted by Darren Sands at 4:43 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.