Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Snail mail. Yes!

I got my first piece of snail mail at my desk today.

Score.

It's addressed to me, as "SPORTS REPORTER."

For the record, its a copy of The Source Book of Multicultural Experts. I met someone that works for a marketing resource company at SAJA, and all I got was this handbook. And possibly a future contact.

The newsroom mailroom even x-ray screened it for me. I feel so safe.

What was your first piece of snail-mail?
continue...

Posted by Darren Sands at 8:51 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.