Saturday, August 25, 2007

Smile, You're on YouTube!

Sometimes I'm glad that I didn't decide to go the broadcast route in my pursuit of journalism.

Besides my fear of the red light, I wouldn't want to look back 20 years down the road and find my face popping up on YouTube videos.

There wasn't even a thing called the Internet when newly elected NABJ President Barbara Ciara recorded this promo in the '80s.

Little did she know that 20 years later, it would appear on the Internet for the world to see.

Looking good, as always, Barbara.



Labels: , ,

continue...

Posted by Vandy at 2:45 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.