Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Journalism Resolution...what's yours?

Mine: to learn the inner workings of Flash and other programming/development skills that will help me to create a really good non-linear multimedia packages. Also, to become more financially smart.

What's yours?

--
Have a safe and blessed New Year's Eve, everyone!

Labels: , ,

continue...

Posted by Aaron Morrison at 9:52 AM | link

Read or Post a Comment

Mine is to not be so quick to put folks in a box. We're on tight deadlines, so it's useful to categorize - but can be very dangerous as well.
I also want to be a better listener. A lot of my interviews I've transcribed lately I hear how I cut the people off and want to shake myself each time. i think I'll add the flash one too now

Posted by Blogger Charreah @ 12:03 PM, December 31, 2007 #
 

Happy New YEar!

Posted by Blogger Eb the Celeb @ 7:27 PM, January 05, 2008 #
 
<< Home

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.