Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome to the Show


So... I was on NPR's Talk of the Nation today.

Nope, I wasn't working the show. I was on the show.

I was a guest... on Talk of the Nation.



HOLY CRAPCAKES, BATMAN!!!



I don't think I can understate how nervous I was. Little young thing, sitting in the studio with Neal Conan and Ron Elving, dudes who have been in the game for years. Not to mention, I was trying not to make any noises while the mics were on.

But, nerves aside, it was pretty friggin' cool. I talked about the last piece I wrote for TheRoot.com. And my cute Puerto Rican friend who works on the show gave me a thumbs up -- two actually -- when I was finished. So I was good.

But hey, stop watching me yammer about it and just go listen... here.

And just for the record... this TOTALLY made my day. :o)

Labels: , ,

continue...

Posted by Veronica Marché at 3:35 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.