Thursday, July 10, 2008

Now, where did I put my head?

I'm lightweight amazed at this.

So, for the last few weeks, I've been bombarded with appointments, dinners, parties, etc. for the upcoming fete in Chicago.

I haven't retained half of it.

See, I'm a visual person with tactile tendencies. If I can't look at something and see it, it really doesn't exist. And if I didn't write it down, I won't remember to look for it. So I've been clamoring for someone to make an itinerary for me so I'll be able to keep my media receptions straight from my networking opportunities.

The good folks at UNITY answered my call.

They have this personal itinerary site where you can put in all the sessions you want to attend, request interview times with exhibitors and even put in other notes for outside functions or things to do.

Sweet.

Now I feel like my life is in order. Thank you, UNITY!

Labels: , ,

continue...

Posted by T Dot at 5:33 PM | link

We'd Like to Know...

Our Favorites

NABJ
Poynter Institute
Journal-isms
Media News
Romenesko
Ask the Recruiter
About the Job
On The Media
Columbia Journalism Review
Howard Kurtz's Media Notes
Eric Deggans
E-Media Tidbits














































































































































































































































































































































































.